Love Quotes


A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

Love is the language our hearts use to speak to one another. For you, my dear, my heart sings.

My heart is empty without you,
Like a bird without a song.


My eyes are blind without your eyes to see,
Like a rose without color.

My soul is shattered without your arms to hold me,
Like a mirror without a reflection.

I loved u then, as i do now, always and forever.

You mean more to me than you'll ever know.
Thank you for always being here for me, sweetheart. I love you more than anything!!! Love always.

We've been through a few hard times honey..well..I just want to let all the people to know that you are my only one..I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH.

Oh that I could shrink the surface of the world, so that suddenly I might find you standing at my side.. I love you!
No poems no fancy words I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU my Princess with all my heart.

Your hair is brown like the finest chocolate
Your eyes are beautiful like the finest piece of art.

Your slightest touch makes me lose all my worries
That is why it can only be you that is meant for me....
Your smile is my sunrise, your kiss is my sunset.
Thank you for being the most wonderful friend and companion.

No cord or cable can draw so forcibly, or bind so fast, as love can do with a single thread.

If there ever comes a day when we can't be together keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.
For, you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.

Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.

You know you are in love when you see the world in her eyes, and her eyes everywhere in the world.

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.

Love is the language our hearts use to speak to one another. For you, my dear, my heart sings.

Sugar rots your teeth because it is so sweet.
But there is no doubt, I love you.
Love you with all my heart.

I love now, tomorrow and today,
and if God give me the time..
I'll love you 'till the end of my life...

When you hurt me... I still wanted you -
When you ignored me... I still smiled at you -
Whne you were with another girl... I was still happy for you -
And after all this time... I still love you..

No man is truly married
until he understands
every word his wife is NOT saying.

True love cannot be found where it truly does not exist,
Nor can it be hidden where it truly does.

She walks in beauty,
Like the night of cloudless climes and starry skies;
And all that's best of dark and bright
Meet in her aspect and her eyes.

Your voice makes me tremble inside
And your smile is an invitation
For my imagination to go wild.

One word frees us
Of all the weight and pain in life,
That word is Love.

A part of you has grown in me.
And so you see, it's you and me
Together forever and never apart,
Maybe in distance, but never in heart.

To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.

The greatest weakness of most humans
Is their hesitancy to tell others,
How much they love them
While they're alive.

My love, you know you are my best friend.
You know that I'd do anything for you
And my love, let nothing come between us.
My love for you is strong and true.

The best feelings are those that
Have no words to describe them....

You are my special friend I love u from the core of my heart, I'll always keep you near.
I love u from the bottom of my heart. Be mine forever.

I am so happy we met! Will you be my Valentine? Love

My darling, you bring joy to my life. Love,
You mean the world to me! Please be my Valentine (always)! Love always.

You are my angel sent from Heaven above. Happy valentines day.

You have opened the doors of my heart. Now it's for you to walk through it.

You remain my world, happiness and joy. Always be my valentine.

Thanks for your patience, your loving words, your kindness, your friendship. Love you loads and will always do. Be my valentine.

You have always been the pillar of my life. Love you.

You are the only one person I want to be with for the rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.

Hi sweetie pie, I love you so much that I can't even express it properly. I love you.

Even though we are not together this Valentines Day but I'll be with you wherever you go. Love you always.
You are the love of my life and I'll be yours forever.

If I were to buy you a bunch of roses, I would place a plastic one in the middle, then say- My love will be the last one to die.

You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.
You are the most wonderful man I have ever met. You light up my life and I am always complete and happy when I am by your side I will love you forever. You put a smile in my heart.

Happy Valentine's Day. I love you very much. Stay in my life until my last breath. Always bear in your mind that no one can ever replace you here in my heart. I love you!

I love now, tomorrow and today,
and if God give me the time..
I'll love you 'till the end of my life...

You brighten my day with the sound of your voice, you bring so much laughter and love, you are everything to me and I was so blessed when god sent you here for me.

I wanna tell you that you are my life. I love you from bottom of my heart. I can't stay without you. You are my Valentine.

If I never met you, I wouldn't like u.
If I never like you i wouldn't love you.
If I wouldn't love you I wouldn't miss you.
but... I did ,, I do ,, I will.

I love you a lot but never able to express my feelings. I hope you will understand me.
Love you

I love you. I loved you for years! I loved you since the day I first met you. So, today, this special Valentine's Day, I just wanted to declare my love to you. That's all for now...
You are the only one person I want to be with for rest of my life. You are the love of my life. I'll be yours forever. I love you!

I love you a lot. Will you be my Valentine? I am dying to hear a positive answer from you. My arms are open, please don't keep me waiting for so long.

Share this

0 Comment to "Love Quotes"

Post a Comment