Tested Romantic Lines to Say to a Girl (or to a Woman)

Most romantic lines you find to say to a girl are going to sound corny when reading them online. If you were reading them with your buddies, all of you would laugh. But when you say them to your woman and you mean them–and you can convey that you mean what you say–those words turn to magic in her ears.

Many young guys are going to be embarrassed to tell a girl how they feel. Some men who’ve been hurt by a woman in the past isn’t likely to put their heart on the line with loving words. But all that means is the girls in your life aren’t likely to have heard a lot of heartfelt compliments and honeyed words, at least from someone who means them.
When reciting romance lines to your girlfriend, remember your purpose: to make her feel special, to make her feel loved, and to make her understand what she means to you. Don’t forget to compliment, but do it in ways she’s not used to hearing.
Relationship Lines for a Girlfriend
  1. You’re like no other woman I’ve known.
  2. I never knew how to live, until I knew how to love…you.
  3. Your beauty is only one side of your charm.
  4. I can see my whole life in your eyes…my past, my present and most of all, my future.
  5. It hurts to see you in pain.
  6. I promise to love and cherish you forever.
  7. I don’t need anyone else in my life.
  8. I love you…not from the bottom of my heart, but from the core of my soul.
  9. Other women are nothing. You satisfy me completely.
  10. I have always loved you and will always love you.
  11. Try this gift for her
  12. I feel like I am dreaming when I am with you.
  13. The world is a little grayer when you aren’t around.
  14. Loving you has made me realize how beautiful life really is and how much I want to be a part of this world, the world in which you live.
  15. I can’t wait to be with you.
  16. Let’s be forever.
  17. A token of my affection…(give her a kiss)
  18. I love the look on your face when I hold you.
  19. I have never been loved like this before.
  20. I would like to wake up next to you forever.
  21. Let me in your world and I’ll make it dream.
  22. I’d rather not be with anyone than you.
  23. A kiss for your every wish.
  24. I cannot bear to part with you for so long.
  25. Even when you make me crazy, I love every moment with you.
  26. When you sleep, dream of me.
  27. If it wasn’t for you, I would have never believed that angles really existed.
  28. They say “love never dies”. I say “it is your love that will always keep me alive, even when I am not there in this world anymore”.
  29. You make every other girl pale in comparison.
  30. I’ve never been with a girl like you.
  31. Happiness is what I feel when I am with you and complete is what I feel when you are with me.
  32. I didn’t know what life was until I met you.
  33. You have changed my life completely.
  34. I devote my life to your happiness.
  35. I could live with you, but life wouldn’t be half as sweet.
  36. I love the way you look up to me.
  37. I trust you with all my heart.
  38. I have never said ‘I love you’ Do you know why? It is because I don’t merely love you, I live you.
  39. Love is what happened when I met you. Life is what happened when you loved me.
  40. Yes, I was alive even when you were not there in life. But, there is a difference in being alive and actually living life.
  41. If dying is the only way I could prove my love to you, I would agree to countless deaths.
  42. I don’t wish to be immortal. I want to be come into this world again and again, just to live the moment of falling in love with you.
  43. Others have disappointed you, but I won’t.
  44. I have faith in you.
  45. I don’t promise you the stars. But, I will surely promise you that I will be there by your side, always and…forever.
  46. I had a dream of you last night, but the beauty I saw was nothing compared to what I see at this moment.
  47. In your eyes, the light, the heat. In your eyes, I am complete.
  48. You make me want to be a better man.
  49. I can’t thank you enough for your love.
  50. Words cannot express my feelings for you.
  51. Try this beautiful Gift box your love
  52. You make me want to be worthy of you.
  53. I will not say that “I will die without you”, but I will surely say that I would never again live without you”.
  54. Others may have loved as deep, but not for as worthy a person.
  55. “I love you” only begins to describe my emotions.
  56. I enjoy every moment with you.
  57. Parting is a torment I endure, because I know I’ll see you again.
  58. If there has to be a reason why I love you…I will only say that it is because you are you.
  59. Never ever go away from me.
  60. Last night, I looked up into the stars and matched each one with a reason why I love you. I was doing great until I ran out of stars
  61. If you were a tear in my eyes, I would not cry for the fear of losing you.
  62. Wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you. Whatever it takes, or how my heart breaks, I will be right here waiting for you.
  63. You are my Juliet.
Romantic Lines to Say to a Girl – From Literature, Film
  1. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies. – Aristotle
  2. Take away love and our earth is a tomb. – Robert Browning
  3. I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you. – Robert Croft
  4. A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature to stop words when words fail. – Ingrid Bergman
  5. My night has become a sunny dawn because of you. – Ibn Abbad

Share this

0 Comment to "Tested Romantic Lines to Say to a Girl (or to a Woman)"

Post a Comment