25 Smile Pick Up Lines (How to Compliment a Girl’s Smile)

Openers with Women about Smiles

There aren’t quite as many pickup lines about smiles as you would think. Below are some of the best of a longer list that included some real bombs and losers.  Always remember that merely complimenting a girl about her smile is not the same as making her feel special and attractive.  Focus on what gives her that great quality and let the conversation go where it will.

A beautiful smile could mean she is already interested in you. Don’t overdo it by ignoring the obvious signs of interest she may be sending off. Girls rarely give you a bright, beautiful smile if they want you to go away. On the other hand, if she is not smiling then you have to get her to smile in some reasonable way. Using smile chat up lines at the wrong time kills your chances. You may have to open up the conversation with something that brings out that beautiful smile.
And remember: the best compliment for a smile is a genuine smile back. Your smile can be a little bit reserved or sardonic but you don’t want to come off like an idiot. Nor do you want to seem insincere or insecure. Don’t be afraid to reward her smile with a warm smile of your own. She’ll take that as the genuine compliment it is.
There are plenty of openers about a woman’s smile along the same lines, about how beautiful her smile is, but these can be pretty cliche. I used well over 10 resources and only came up with the following openings, one-liners, and pickups.

Smile Pickup Lines — How to Compliment Her Smile

  1. Is that smile patented?
  2. Hey, don’t frown – you’ll never know who might be falling in love with your smile.
  3. So you floss!
  4. Show me your overbite.
  5. The Sun turns pale at your smile.
  6. Your smile could sell a half-million magazine covers.
  7. Did the sun come out or did you just smile at me?
  8. You have the most beautiful smile in the world, and I’d like to celebrate this point with you.
  9. Hey, don’t I know you? Yeah, you’re the girl with the beautiful smile.
  10. Do you bleach your teeth? ‘Cause your smile lights up the entire room like a candle in the dark. Let’s go prove it.
  11. Should I smile because we are friends, or cry because I know that is what we will ever be?
  12. How many words can you make out of the word “smile”? (I, Me, I’m, Lie, Mile, Lime, Slime)
  13. You have the whitest teeth I’ve ever seen.
  14. Smile, it can’t be that bad.
  15. Are you smiling at me or do I have my contacts in wrong?
  16. Your smile is like sunshine.

Pick-Up Line Angle About Smiles

Once you have a woman smiling, you can take your smile pickup lines in a number of different directions. The following is one of those you’ll find online in one form or another, but it’s not a bad approach. Play around with the concept to make it your own.
Once a woman smiles, you can run this routine. It’s best used once you’ve established that you’re a cool guy, and you know you’re quite attractive to her: “Hey, you know…you have three smiles.” She’ll probably ask a follow-up question. If she does, say the following line: “Yeah, that was your ‘I’m flattered’ smile, and then you have a, um – not fake – but a polite smile…then there’s this really genuine smile when you laugh, and your whole face lights up. Then there’s this smug, ‘hey this guy digs me’ smile. I’ve a feeling I might see that a lot.

More Pickups Lines about Smiles

  1. If you prefer the quick quip or comment, then here’s a few openers that are a little less involved. With a couple of dozen pickup lines on the subject of “smiles” and “smiling”, I hope you find a good opener for your bar act, seduction methods, or personal style of picking up girls.
  2. Smile if you’re sexy!
  3. Smile if you want me!
  4. Hey, where did your smile go? (Check back pocket) Here it is!
  5. I’m on smile patrol. You’ve exceeded the smile speed patrol.
  6. I have had a really bad day and it always makes me feel better to see a pretty girl smile. So, would you smile for me?
  7. If I could reach out and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, I’d hold the sky in the palm of my hand.
  8. I’ll buy you a drink every time you smile at ME tonight. (Better bring your credit card)
  9. Excuse me, you have a sensuous overbite.
  10. Love your smile.

Share this

3 Responses to "25 Smile Pick Up Lines (How to Compliment a Girl’s Smile)"

  1. It's really sufficiently worth for me. As I would see it, if all website admins and bloggers made great substance as you did,
    Smilebar Boston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pick up lines
    I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you in the need for some fresh new pick up lines for girls? Or are you maybe just in lack of inspiration? Here are some random pick up lines for girls. bumble opening lines

    ReplyDelete