Seductive Sayings to Say to Girls

Saying romantic words to a woman is like saying words in a play. When reciting romantic lines for her, commit to it. If you don’t sound like you mean it, you won’t sound sincere. It’s not enough to feel every emotion you convey, if you’re embarrassed to say them.

There are two theories about spreading compliments and telling a woman how you feel. One is to give them all the time, until your romantic lines are like a habit the two of you are in. The other is to be sparse in your compliments and romantic quotes, so when you do tell her how you feel, it means the same.
You may Try this Gift card for her




Both work in the right circumstances. When offering a woman a steady stream of romantic lines, you have to avoid sounding insincere, while avoiding sounding desperate. When being stingy with your love quotes and sayings, you want her to have a pretty good idea how you feel anyway. Show her through actions–not just words.
Love Quotes for Her
  1. (on meeting) You just made my day.
  2. There was a void before you were in my life.
  3. You make me feel so special.
  4. You make me feel lucky.
  5. I want to me you feel as special as you are.
  6. A kiss is a promise that I’ll be there forever. (give her a kiss)
  7. I love your smile and the way you make me smile.
  8. I sent an angel to look over you at night. The angel came back a minute later and I asked it why. It told me “Angels don’t watch other angels.”
  9. Baby, to me you’re no one…because no one is perfect.
  10. My heart beats your name.
  11. I love the way you walk, talk and laugh.
  12. You just make me feel so good.
  13. Sweetheart, honey, darling.
  14. You are the best, you are amazing.
  15. I can’t get enough of you…You drive me wild.
  16. You know me so well, inside and out.
  17. I love everything about you, inward and outward.
  18. I could do worse.
  19. You make me laugh all the time.
  20. You keep my spirits so high.
  21. You have a wonderful sense of humor.
  22. I love the way you brighten up a room.
  23. I love the way you love me.
  24. I love the way you make me feel.
  25. I love the way I feel when I touch you.
  26. You make me feel like a king.
  27. I never want you to stop loving me.
  28. I cherish your love.
  29. Life without you is like a broken pencil, pointless.
  30. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to say, I love you.
  31. Look into my eyes and you’ll find me. Look into my heart and you’ll find you.
  32. I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.
  33. I miss you when I’m not with you…when I’m not with you all I do is think about you…when I think about you I just want to be with you…and when I’m with you it’s like all of my dreams have come true.
  34. I want to make you feel special, always.
  35. I’ll love you till death, and then some.
  36. I want your last feeling to be me loving you.
  37. I fall in love with you again every time I look into your eyes.
  38. Like the roses need the rain, like the poet needs the pain, I just can`t live without you.
  39. My body and soul are yours.
  40. You deserve the world, and I know I can’t give that to you. So I’ll give you the next best thing…my world.
  41. God was showing off when He created you.
  42. When I’m near you I’m a better “me” and when you’re away I’m only half the man I want to be.
  43. You are so cute. (when she’s angry with you)
  44. Thousands of stars are in the sky but you are the one in front of my eye.
  45. Some night when you’re outside, look up at all the stars in the sky, each one represents is a reason I’m in love with you.
  46. How did a guy like me end up with a princess like you?
  47. I was just going to say something, but I forgot when I started looking at you.
  48. You make caterpillars turn into butterflies and then they fly around my stomach.
  49. Everytime I see you I just want to hold you in my arms and never let go.
  50. You’re the girl that fills all the little dark places in my heart.
  51. I love you more than yesterday but less than I will tomorrow.
  52. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life.
  53. You fill my world with hope and love.
  54. I know I make money, but you make me a rich man.
  55. You complete me.
  56. The greatest thing this heart can achieve, is to find something worth to dream, and baby, you are the dream.
  57. A mirror and my heart are alike. When you look into a mirror you see you and when you look into my heart you see you.
  58. My love for you is like a circle it has no beginning and will know of no end.
  59. If you could put a number on missing someone, the number of stars in the sky times two wouldn’t add up to the number I would put on me missing you.
  60. You make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time.
  61. You little thief. You stole my heart.
  62. You make my days beautiful and nights wonderful.
  63. I can’t get enough of your hugs and kisses.
  64. I am sorry if I hurt you sometimes.
  65. Your father’s a thief because he stole all the stars in the sky and put them in your eyes.
  66. Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
  67. Did it hurt, when God removed your wings and sent you down to earth?
  68. I put a tear in the ocean when you find it I’ll stop loving you.
  69. Before I met you I never knew what it was like to smile for no reason.
  70. Everyone is someone’s dream and you were mine.
  71. A while ago I wished upon a shooting star that one day I would maybe find love. Holding you here in my arms makes me realize that wishes do come true.
  72. This feels so right.
  73. Late at night, when the hum of the everyday world retreats like the sun on the horizon…I think of you.
  74. Will you marry me?
  75. Be my Valentine.
  76. I’m so confused. They told me that angels are only in heaven, but I`ve found one here.
  77. If you held up 11 roses into a mirror, you’d be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world.
  78. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person I know I can count on, you’re the love of my life, you’re my one and only, you’re my everything.
  79. They say a picture tells 1,000 words but when I see yours all I see is three: I love you.
  80. I have chosen to love you.
  81. I could have a lot of women, but I want you.
  82. When I see you I forget everything. When you say I love you it all comes back to me.
  83. I hope this moment will last forever.
  84. You are worth waking up for.
  85. You’re like a dictionary, because you add meaning to my life.
  86. I never understood why people said “she’s the one” or “I know I want to spend the rest of my life with her”, but now, being with you, I’ve finally understand why.
  87. It’s your world, baby. I’m just living in it
  88. I didn’t think it was possible for a girl to look better than you did last time I saw you, but you pulled it off today.
  89. I believe in God, because having you is a miracle.
  90. You’re my better half. Without you, I wouldn’t be complete.
  91. Had an x-ray today, guess what they found? You. Safely tucked away in my heart.
  92. The doctor said my heart is fine with a girl like you in it.
  93. I never knew what love was until I met you.
  94. I could hold you forever.
  95. I love you.
  96. I love you so much.
  97. My love for you is like an ocean, it goes so deep and it is so amazing.
  98. There are no words that can describe how much I love you.
  99. I love you with every inch of my body, with every ounce of my soul, with every beat of my heart.
  100. I’m going to love you till the heavens start to rain, and the stars fall from the sky.
  101. They say life isn’t perfect, but I say it is if you have your soulmate.
  102. Heaven is anywhere you are.
  103. I don’t just love you, I’m in love with you.
  104. I told a beautiful woman today, “You should meet my girlfriend, she’d show you how to be beautiful.”
  105. Life without you is like words without vowels…you need them to make it complete.
  106. If I proved my love for you with a hug, I would squeeze you to death.
  107. Come with me, we can dress up real nice, you can hold my hand, and babe, we can be rock stars.
  108. You are like a pizza–every slice of you is perfect.
  109. You’re like a great song a man can’t get out of his head.
In the end, if a woman isn’t in love, there’s nothing you can say that’s going to change her mind. But if a woman is in love, these romantic lines should make her feel like a princess who’s found her prince. You know your woman best, so find the right line for her and sell it like an actor.

Share this

0 Comment to "Seductive Sayings to Say to Girls"

Post a Comment